I love this time of year. I’m already thinking about decorating the house and getting all kinds of delicious goodies prepared for family and friends that I look forward to welcoming in the weeks ahead.
For those of you who still consider this a bit early for holiday planning, then you must be really well organized because for me it’s almost never too early to start planning for this busy season.
That’s why when I got notice this week that there was a new Entertaining Guide out designed to specifically address all the issues that can make holiday planning stressful (from finding great tasty recipes to entertaining with some originality) I was instantly pumped for the season!
Here are some of the topics included in this newest 50-page guide from one of our popular women owned ebook publishers:
- How to maneuver easily through the holiday season
- Delicious and easy make ahead recipes.
- How you can maintain personal balance in the chaos of events.
- Preparations for entertaining overnight guests that have traveled for the holidays.
- How to ship items to family & friends far away
- Ideas for making gifts for people from teachers to relatives
- Encouragement to simplify things for you and your family
- Importance of doing what you can ahead of time for your Holiday celebrations to save you time and sanity
If you’re ready now to start planning recipes, gifts, parties, open houses and other fun Holiday activities I know you’ll enjoy this seasonal goody. I can tell you that every Mom Talk Ebook that I’ve purchased over the years has been excellent. At only $5.97 this is a holiday resource you really ought to add to your library.
You can order this treat for yourself today by clicking here.
Now if you need some assistance thinking up gift ideas for long-distance family and friends why don’t you register for a free Webinar (web-based seminar) with Kelly McCausey, Stress Free Holiday Entertaining author, Sandra Jensen and others taking place on October 28 at 10:30 a.m. EST. This will be a great discussion session and opportunity to get all kinds of questions answered, plus it will be fun too!